The Templates section, of the WooCommerce PDF Invoicing & Packing plugin, allows you to customize the default templates for invoices, proforma invoices, credit notes, packing slips, and custom documents. HTML templates should be extended by Booster for WooCommerce Shortcodes.
You can use the default templates as-in, however, an important thing to remember is that you must replace COMPANY NAME, COMPANY ADDRESS 1, and COMPANY ADDRESS 2 with required values.
You can create different invoices for users from different billing countries. To do so, just add the parameter billing_country to any shortcode. For example, to create two different invoices – one for customers from France and Belgium, and another for customers from the rest of the world – you can create a template similar to this:
wcj_text billing_country=”FR,BE”]Facture[/wcj_text]Invoice <br />
To add a page break to the invoice, just insert the shortcode
1. Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > PDF INVOICING & PACKING SLIPS > Templates.
The Templates page will be displayed.
2. Edit the template and replace COMPANY NAME, COMPANY ADDRESS 1, and COMPANY ADDRESS 2 with required values.
3. Click Save all templates.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all the templates that you want to customize.
5. Finally, click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
The templates of the PDF invoicing and packing slips plugin will be configured.