Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pluggabl LLC’s Website, Products and Services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Pluggabl LLC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law.
When we say “Services” or “Products”, we mean any product created and maintained by Pluggabl, LLC. That includes Booster for WooCommerce(all versions), booster.io (the website) and any future products, apps/applications and websites.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Our products are licensed under the GPL (click here to find out more about the GPL).
All iconography, imagery, CSS and branding is licensed under a proprietary license for unlimited personal use (unless otherwise mentioned or falling under GPL) and cannot be redistributed without the express written consent of Booster For WooCommerce / Pluggabl LLC
When you purchase paid Products, you will receive access to a Support Service for those Products for a license period (one year). In case of a 1 year license period, you may renew the Support Service for your paid Products on the anniversary of your paid Products’ purchase.
To buy one of our products, visit product’s page and add product to the cart. The price for each product and it’s different license variations is stated at product’s page, near add to cart button. You will be offered to proceed to the checkout, where you will be asked to fill information which is necessary for billing. After selecting payment method, you will be forwarded to payment gateway’s external site. As soon as funds are cleared into our account (usually a couple of minutes), you will receive an email with download link to your purchased product(s). You can also download your purchased products from your account page.
When you buy a plugin from Pluggabl LLC, you receive support as long as your non-zero dollar subscription is active.
The plugin support includes:
- Help with any issues specifically relating to the plugin you have purchased from us.
- Any issues relating to using a Pluggabl LLC plugin with third party plugins that we officially integrate with.
- Minor CSS tweaks to fix styling issues related to using of our plugin with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Advice on how to use our plugins in creative ways (without customization) to achieve different business objectives. This can include advice on how to combine our plugins with third party plugins to add functionality.
- Advice on how to get the most out of our plugins.
- Supporting up to two people at your organization for each license key, regardless of the number of sites that the plugins are used on. For example, we are happy to provide support to the store owner and their web developer.
It does not include:
- Deactivating themes and plugins to investigate possible conflicts/bugs – instead, we will advise you of how to do this.
- CSS changes to improve the appearance of the plugins with your theme (other than where information is displayed in an incorrect way).
- Complex or time-consuming CSS changes to fix styling issues with your theme or a plugin that we officially integrate with.
- Customizing the plugin beyond its intended use.
- Supporting more than two people under a single license key. If additional people require support then you should purchase multiple license keys.
- Support with older versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and our plugin – we test with older versions down to the version listed on the plugin sales pages. However, if discover a problem with older versions, then we will require you to update to the latest version before we will provide support.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best possible support for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any support query will be resolved in a way that you are completely satisfied with, or within a specific timescale. If you discover an issue within 30 days of buying or renewing the plugin and we cannot resolve your problem, then you are entitled to a full refund under our 30 day money back guarantee.
AUTOMATIC RENEWALS OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
WHEN YOU PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW BASED ON THE BILLING CYCLE YOU SELECT DURING CHECKOUT(MONTHLY OR YEARLY). WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BY USING THE PAYMENT METHOD ON FILE UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME, EITHER VIA YOUR PAYMENT PROVIDER (E.G BY LOGGING IN TO YOUR PAYPAL/STRIPE ACCOUNT), FROM “MY ACCOUNT” ON OUR WEBSITE, OR BY CONTACTING US ON OUR WEBSITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE THE ITEMS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SUBSCRIPTION ON YOUR CANCELLATION EFFECTIVE DATE.
Our products are guaranteed to function correctly on a new installation of WordPress/WooCommerce using a default WordPress theme. We do not guarantee they will function with third party plugins, themes or with all web browsers or hosts. If you have any compatibility issues with one of our plugins then we will support you as best we can, according to our support policy (below).
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied (as per GPL v3). We will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use our plugins. This includes but is limited to indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses, including data loss.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND REFUSE ANY AND ALL CURRENT OR FUTURE USE OF OUR SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME. Termination will result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content, license keys, downloads in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
The customer/license-holder may not acquire a license through any third party site, “group buy” or so-called “GPL” sites.
The customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the license key.
Pluggabl LLC will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
Unlimited sites license allows you to use the plugin on 100 domains/sites quota and if you exceed the 100 sites/domain activation, Pluggabl LLC will review the activated domains. Please note that, if Pluggabl LLC finds that, the customer abused the license keys and was in any shape or form involved in re-distribute/resale of the plugin/license keys, the license key will be canceled and your account will be terminated immediately.
Unless otherwise stated, Pluggabl LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pluggabl LLC All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://booster.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://booster.io.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://booster.io.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://booster.io.
- Redistribute content from Pluggabl LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Pluggabl LLC reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a Plugin/Service subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent.
Prices of all products/services are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Pluggabl LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Pluggabl LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Pluggabl LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Pluggabl LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Pluggabl LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Pluggabl LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by visiting and submitting your request through our Contact Us page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pluggabl LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Limitations and Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Pluggabl LLC provides plugins and services on an “as is” basis and makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the use or performance of our products. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use our products. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content provided by our products or services. By using our products or services, you agree to indemnify and hold Pluggabl LLC harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our products or services
Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. We will not provide you with any notice when we make changes to this Terms of Service.