order-custom-statuses

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses

Custom statuses for WooCommerce orders

When enabled, WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses module lets you add custom order statuses to WooCommerce. With this tool you can custom order statuses that suit the personality and tone of your website, or give more specific information to your customer.

Order Custom Statuses Module Options

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses - Admin Settings

Default Order Status
You can change the default order status here. However payment gateways can change this status immediately on order creation. E.g. BACS gateway will change status to On-hold. Enable the module to add custom statuses to the list.
Default: Pending payment
Add All Statuses to Admin Order Bulk Actions
If you wish to add custom statuses to admin Orders page bulk actions, enable the checkbox here.
Default: yes
Add Custom Statuses to Admin Reports
If you wish to add custom statuses to admin reports, enable the checkbox here.
Default: yes
Make Custom Status Orders Editable
By default orders with custom statuses are not editable (same like with standard WooCommerce Completed status). If you wish to make custom status orders editable, enable the checkbox here.
Default: no
"Processing" and "Complete" Action Buttons
By default, when order has custom status, "Processing" and "Complete" action buttons are hidden. You can enable it here. Possible values are: Show both; Show "Processing" only; Show "Complete" only; Hide (default).
Default: Hide
Add Custom Statuses to Admin Order List Action Buttons
If you wish to add custom statuses buttons to the admin Orders page action buttons (Actions column), enable the checkbox here. You can also choose if you want the buttons to have colors.
Default: no

Tool

This is the main tool which allows you to create, delete and edit custom order statuses. Default WooCommerce order statuses are also listed here, however there are no options to modify them.

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses - Custom Statuses Tool

You can set up custom emails to be send when orders status changes to custom status you’ve created. For that you need to enable and configure Custom Emails module.
  • WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Custom Statuses
Tested on WooCommerce 3.1.2 and WordPress 4.8.2

Comments

1. Fatih July 19, 2015 at 1:43 pm #

Hi
    While testing custom order status functionality, i see that even i change the status in the order it reverse back to “pending for payment”. Is it normal behaviour of free version or there is a bug?

thanks

2. Theo June 6, 2016 at 2:28 pm #

Is it possible to add a order status icon on your next upgrade?

Thx in advance

• Booster Support Team June 7, 2016 at 12:18 am #

Hi Theo,

I’ve managed to add custom icons to the module. Please download the development version here – http://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear). After that as usual go to “Custom Statuses” tool (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Custom Statuses”) – new options are there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Theo June 7, 2016 at 9:43 am #

Thx Tom,

I´ll give a try in a few weeks, I have a lot of work in my hands right now.

• Booster Support Team June 7, 2016 at 7:30 pm #

Hi Theo,

Sure, no problem. Just please let me know if you find any issues.

3. Adrian September 20, 2016 at 12:15 am #

A question, can we set a custom icon and color for each custom status?

I am enjoyin the plugin a lot and only started using a 1% of is superpowers!

• Booster Support Team September 20, 2016 at 6:15 pm #

Hi Adrian,

Yes you can set any color for custom status icon. As for icon itself, you can choose any icon from WooCommerce icon font. All this is set through Booster’s “Custom Statuses” tool.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

4. Vadim October 5, 2016 at 8:09 am #

how translate custom order status to other language with woocommerce-jetpack.po?

5. Dmytro November 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm #

Hello!

Thanks for good plugin. How can I change an icon for already created status without deleting it?

• Elias December 22, 2016 at 9:07 pm #

This should be added.

• Booster Support Team December 26, 2016 at 4:12 pm #

Added in development version.

6. Elias December 22, 2016 at 9:17 pm #

Booster Team,

Great module. One of my favorites.
    I want to know if it possible to add a button of the custom action I’ve just created on the Orders page.
    I’ve attached a screenshot to illustrate my idea.

Thanks guys!

• Booster Support Team December 26, 2016 at 4:15 pm #

Thanks for the idea. Added in development version 2.6.0.

Please let me know if it works as expected.

And if you like Booster, please leave us a rating.

7. Toby January 30, 2017 at 12:01 pm #

Hi

When using a custom statuses on a order, you can edit the order any more.

Is there a option so you can edit the order when using custom status?

thanks

8. Phil April 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm #

Hi!

I love your plugin but before buying the full version I need to be sure of all functionality … BUT

When Default Order Status set to : completed (For downloadale product … I don’t need to hold the order … ) Admin doesn’t receive the new order email … neither customer receive the confirmation order 🙁
    How can I fix that please ? I need to send theses emails ^^
    When I disable this order status customization, all mails works fine …

Tks
    Best

• Phil April 24, 2017 at 4:52 pm #

FYI, I’m using , last version of WP 4.7.4 , Woocommerce 3.0.4 with php 7 😉

• Philippe Pruvost May 4, 2017 at 8:04 pm #

UP ^^ 🙂

9. Antonio April 29, 2017 at 3:13 pm #

In shop_order admin page, using some custom statuses I noticed that the original button for mark an order as completed disappear.
    Here you can find an image explaining the issue:
    Any suggestion?

• Booster Support Team April 30, 2017 at 12:01 pm #

Hi Antonio,

I’ve just made some changes to the plugin. Please download the development version here – https://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old plugin version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear). Now in module’s settings (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Custom Statuses”) I’ve added Default "Processing" and "Complete" Action Buttons option. When it’s set to Show both, it should display both buttons for orders with custom statuses. There is also Show "Complete" only option. Please let me know if that works as expected.

If you like Booster, please leave us a rating.

10. Chris June 9, 2017 at 2:08 pm #

Hi.

I´ve created an order custom status and selected an icon and a colour for it.
    But the icon won´t shown in the orders already yet.

What I´m doing worng?

Thanks…

• Booster Support Team June 9, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

Hi Chris,

That’s strange.. Maybe it’s possible to create/share an admin account to your server (WP and preferably FTP) so I could login and check what’s going on? My email is tom@booster.io.

11. Nick September 7, 2017 at 11:29 am #

Hi there –

I have created a few custom statuses, but only some of them actually work at the moment. When I create it, I can move orders there, but then they are not displayed in the listing along the top of the overall order list.

I can’t delete them either. It asks me if I’m sure, so I click ‘yes’. Then it refreshes, but nothing changes. I am running the latest version of wordpress and woocommerce.

12. Jeffrey Yu September 26, 2017 at 2:43 am #

Custom status not showing in the drop down.

And it seems like it has conflict with woocommerce emails. When we disable this module, all woocommerce email works fine.

Booster Version 3.1.2
    WooCommerce Version 3.1.2
    Wordpress Vesrion 4.8

We would appreciate your help.