Purchased the Booster plugin? Great decision.
To see the details related to your purchase, go to your Booster account > Orders. It will be enlisted in the orders list and can be viewed by clicking the View button.
Now, let us explain how to get started with the Booster plugin.
Download and Install the Booster for WooCommerce Plugin #
As you have purchased the plugin, you get:
- 1-year subscription
- Updates for 1 year
- License for single or multiple sites as per your plan
- Booster Plugin (in a Zipped folder)
- Key(s) by URL(s)
So, to get started with the Booster for WooCommerce plugin, download the plugin, using the link that is given in the Downloads & Keys page for your Booster Account (Sign in now).
Also, enter the site URL where the Booster plugin – premium version will be installed and click on the Add Site button. It is an essential step as you need a site key to activate premium Booster features.
Note: Please make sure to enter the site URL, exactly as it appears on your site. Pay attention to the backslashes (“/”), periods (“.”), “https”, and “www” in the URL, especially. To avoid errors, visit your website once and copy the complete URL from the address bar without any omissions.
Your zipped file, once downloaded, is ready to be installed on your online store.
- Log in to your WooCommerce (WordPress) store, and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button, next to the Add Plugins title on the Plugins > Add New page.
- Upload the file (we had downloaded a minute back) using the Choose File button.
- Click on the Install Now button once it is uploaded.
- Let the installation process complete.
- Activate the plugin by clicking on the Activate button for the said plugin. You can find this option just after the installation on your screen, or on the Plugins page – below the name of the Plugin in the list.
If all went well, you will see the following in your store:
- A link named Booster Settings in the WooCommerce sub-menu (see the sidebar in your WordPress administrator dashboard);
- An additional Tab in the WooCommerce section.
Activate Booster using the Site Key #
At present, you have the Booster Plugin installed but many of its features might not be working. It’s because you need to complete one last step.
- Go back to your Booster Account Dashboard > Downloads & Keys page. Here, you will see a section named Sites & Keys. Copy your key from here.
- Go back to your WordPress admin dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Booster and click on the Site Key link. Alternatively, you may go to the Plugins page and click on the Manage site Keys link too.
- In the Site Key field, enter the value of the key that you had copied from the Downloads & Keys section. It is imperative that you select a key that is generated using the exact URL of your website. Other keys cannot be used here.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
That’s it. Now, Booster is ready to use, alongside its full-fledged list of features. For any queries, you may reach out to us using this link.