The WooCommerce PDF Invoicing plugin allows you to generate PDF invoices and packing slips for orders on your WooCommerce site. Generating PDF invoices for your customers when they purchase from your store helps give your business some credibility. It is, in fact, mandatory in some countries.
The WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips plugin allows you to create proforma invoices, custom documents, and PDF attachments for orders. Additionally, it allows you to style your invoices based on your requirements, pick a numbering style of your documents, and even include a custom stamp.
Enabling PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips #
To enable and use the PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips plugin, you should first download and install Booster for WooCommerce.
1. Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > PDF INVOICING & PACKING SLIPS > General.
The PDF Invoicing Module Options page will be displayed.
2. In the PDF Invoicing section, check the box for Enable Module field.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page and click Save changes.
The WooCommerce PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips plugin will be enabled for your site.
Configuring PDF Invoicing & Packing Slips Settings #
There are several sub-modules/sections in the PDF Invoicing & Packing plugin that have to be configured separately. For more information on configuring each section, refer to the following sections:
- Configuring General Settings
- Configuring Numbering Settings
- Configuring Template Settings
- Configuring Header
- Configuring Footer
- Configuring Styling Settings
- Configuring Page Settings
- Email Options
- Paid Stamp
- Display & Misc.
- How to add extra columns(info) to pdf