WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Shipping

WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Shipping

Set "enable for shipping methods" for WooCommerce payment gateways

WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Shipping module lets you set “enable for shipping methods” for WooCommerce payment gateways.

WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Shipping

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Payment Gateways > Gateways by Shipping
Tested on WooCommerce 3.7.0 and WordPress 5.2.3

Comments

1. Steve January 18, 2018 at 5:53 pm #

WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Shipping module not work when I “re-pay” order from my-account page. It disable all payments method :-/ (My Account orders actions).

Please, repair it.

Steve

• Stefan Stieranka January 18, 2018 at 8:02 pm #

You need to add this functionality to the page “is_wc_endpoint_url( ‘order-pay’ )” . Now, I must unset gateways manualy as filter woocommerce_available_payment_gateways, with check wc_endpoint_url …

2. jp March 20, 2019 at 10:23 pm #

It seems this function does not work any more.

if one payment gateways is configured to only for any shipping method, it is disabled/hidden for all shipping methods.

i tested it both on my server and local environment.

Expecting the new update to solve this!

• jp March 20, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

I was thinking about this. maybe the problem is caused by shipping pro from hiveplugin. this shipping plugin appears as only one shipping methods in booster payment gateway by shipping. but actually it outputs various shipping options from this plugin. seems booster plugin cannot catch the correct shipping method to enable.

• RokasJ March 21, 2019 at 1:12 pm #

I’m not exactly sure how Booster is behaving and how you want it to, could you share some screenshots of your module settings and shipping settings pages? You can send it directly to support@booster.io.

Rokas – Support Team

3. natweb August 11, 2019 at 11:42 am #

Hi. I have problem with Paymeny Gateway Fee compatibility.
    In my case I have Credit Card payment gateway enabled only for “EXPRESS WITH DHL” shipping method and extra fee for Cash On Delivery (COD) payment gateway.

Now if client has “COD” payment checked extra fee is applyed and this is good then if he change shipping method to “DHL” paymet method will be changed to “Credit Card” (and this is fine too) BUT extra fee is still visiable and order total is incorrect.

How can I fix it? Please help because it is really confusing for my clients (they can see extra fee for COD even if only credit card payment method is choosed).

Screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18OWWhWGKbOgjAYiXBY2hvxJpL7fyU1cS/view?usp=sharing

• RokasJ August 12, 2019 at 4:21 pm #

Could you contact us directly via email support@booster.io?

Rokas – Support Team