When enabled, WooCommerce Multicurrency (Currency Switcher) module adds multicurrency (currency switcher) to your WooCommerce shop.
First you will need to set which currencies you want to add.
- Go to admin options in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Prices & Currencies > Multicurrency.
- Then go to Currency Options, set number of Total Currencies and press Save changes button. Please note that you will probably need to add current (original) shop currency here (with an exchange rate of 1), so most likely minimum number here should be set to at least 2.
- Then choose currencies you want to add from drop down lists and set exchange rates for each currency. Rates can be set to update automatically or manually.
- If you prefer setting price in each currency on per product basis (instead of using automatic price calculation by exchange rates) – enable Multicurrency on per Product Basis checkbox and go to product edit page.
- Exchange Rates Updates
- Select how you want currency exchange rates to be updated. Possible options are: manually or automatically via Currency Exchange Rates module.__ALG_REMOVE__
Enter Rates Manually
- Multicurrency on per Product Basis
- If you enable this option, you will be able to enter prices for products in different currencies directly (i.e. without exchange rates). This will add meta boxes in product edit.__ALG_REMOVE__
- Revert Currency to Default on Checkout
- Enable this if you want prices to revert back to your shop's default currency, when customer reaches the checkout page.__ALG_REMOVE__
- If using exchange rates, choose rounding here.__ALG_REMOVE__
- Rounding Precision
- If rounding is enabled, set rounding precision here.__ALG_REMOVE__
- Currency Switcher Template
- Set how you want currency switcher to be displayed on frontend. Replaced values:
- Advanced: Additional Price Filters
- Add additional price filters here. One per line. Leave blank if not sure. E.g.:
- Default: None
- Total Currencies
- Set total number of currencies here. One currency probably should be set to current (original) shop currency with an exchange rate of 1. Press Save changes after setting this option, so new settings fields will be added.__ALG_REMOVE__
- Currency #X
- Here you can select which currency you want to add. Also, in case if you selected "Enter Rates Manually", you can set exchange rate here. In case of automatic updates, rate will be updated automatically. You can also grab current exchange rate by pressing button near the exchange rate field.__ALG_REMOVE__
- Default: Shop's default currency with exchange rate 1
This section lets you set default currency for user role. Leave blank to disable.
After setting currencies in the Currencies Options, you can use either Booster – Multicurrency Switcher widget, or one of the shortcodes:
Or if you want to insert switcher in your PHP code, just use:
echo do_shortcode( ‘[wcj_currency_select_drop_down_list]‘ );
Drop down currency selector should look like this on frontend:
999, and “Price by User Role > Advanced: Price Filters Priority” to