The WooCommerce Payment Gateways by Currency plugin allows you to set payment gateways to be used for different currencies. It allows you to allow and deny currencies for direct bank transfers, check payments, cash on delivery, PayPal, and all other payment gateways enabled in your store. It works fine for Custom Gateways as well.
Enabling Payment Gateways by Currency for WooCommerce #
To enable and use the Payment Gateways by Currency plugin, you should first download and install Booster for WooCommerce.
- Navigate to Booster > Plugins > Payment Gateways in your WordPress admin Dashboard.
- Select Enable for the Gateways by Currency plugin.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your settings and proceed to configure the plugin, as per the instructions given in the next section.
Configuring Payment Gateways by Currency in WooCommerce #
You can set payment gateways to be used for different currencies using the options in the Payment Gateways tab of this plugin.
- Go to the gateway’s name to enable the gateways by currency settings for it.
- Allow and deny currencies for any default or custom gateway enabled in your store. Use the dropdown lists present for the Allowed Currencies and Denied Currencies fields for this.
- Repeat the above 2 steps for all gateways that need to have currency-based gateway settings.
- Click Save Changes. The WooCommerce payment gateways by currency will be configured.
A sample checkout page with USD (United States Dollar) is disabled for all other payment gateways except for Check Payments.