WooCommerce Products per Page

WooCommerce Products per Page

Add "products per page" selector to WooCommerce

WooCommerce Products per Page module lets you add products per page selection for your customers to your shops frontend.

WooCommerce Product Listings - Admin Settings - Products per Page Options

After enabling and setting section, products per page selection will be automatically added to your shop’s frontend.

WooCommerce Product Listings - Frontend - Products per Page

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Products per Page
Tested on WooCommerce 3.1.1 and WordPress 4.8

Comments

1. Solutio March 16, 2017 at 6:55 pm #

This is not working for me, seemingly overridden by the default “max blog posts per page” setting under Settings > Reading. Is there a way to ignore the default wordpress settings for products?

• Angela May 23, 2017 at 9:32 pm #

Ditto. Not working for me either.

• Booster Support Team May 24, 2017 at 9:04 pm #

Sorry for the delay. Maybe it’s possible to create/share an admin account to your server (WP and preferably FTP) so I could login and check what’s going on? If sharing an account is not an option – could you please let me know which theme are you using?

• Angela May 30, 2017 at 3:40 pm #

Tom,

Since this is an open forum, I cannot leave login info. However, I will tell you that I am running Divi (latest version) and WordPress and all Plugins are up-to-date as well – all latest versions. I turned it back off for now but I would like to be able to use this feature. Also, I found no correlation as mentioned by Solutio (OP). It seems the module simply does not work.

TIA for your help!

Angela

• Jesterscheister June 6, 2017 at 12:03 am #

Same issue. The option appears on shop page, but doesn’t change the displayed products count.

• Booster Support Team June 6, 2017 at 7:01 pm #

Again maybe it’s possible to create/share an admin account to your server (WP and preferably FTP) so I could login and check what’s going on? My email is tom@booster.io.

• Angela June 6, 2017 at 7:20 pm #

I figured it out on my end – it was a conflict with Divi. Divi has it’s own setting for controlling this. Once I set it, I was able to change the number of products (and in the same effort, categories) shows per page. It was definitely a forehead smacking moment!

2. dean June 6, 2017 at 9:40 pm #

Hi Angela, can you tell me where you customize in Div that settings? can you post screenshot if possible? I also use Divi and Booster and products per page is not working. Thanks