WooCommerce Product by Country

WooCommerce Product Visibility by Country

Display WooCommerce products by customers country

WooCommerce Product Visibility by Country module lets you hide certain products in certain countries. That is – when customers from selected countries (detected by customer’s IP) will visit your store, selected products will be removed.

You have three options (set in “WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Visibility by Country”):

• Hide Visibility – will hide selected products in shop (category/archive) and search results. Please note that product still will be accessible via direct link.
  • Make Non-purchasable – will make selected products non-purchasable (i.e. product can’t be added to the cart).
  • Modify Query – will hide selected products completely (including direct link).

To remove product from selected countries:

• Enabled the module.
  • Go to selected product edit page and find Booster: Product Visibility by Country meta box.
  • Select (multiple) countries, where you want product to be visible and press Update.
  • If you do not select any countries – product will be visible everywhere.

WooCommerce Product by Country - Admin Settings - Product Edit Page

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product by Country
Tested on WooCommerce 3.1.2 and WordPress 4.8.2

Comments

1. Alain Aubry August 27, 2017 at 3:24 pm #

How can I select a group of product or a category and apply ‘visibilty’ to ALL of them at once?

• Booster Support Team August 30, 2017 at 12:47 pm #

Hi, Alain,

Unfortunately at the moment the only way is to set countries for each product individually. However this seems like quite useful feature, so I’ll try to add it in next update.

2. Alain Aubry August 28, 2017 at 8:30 am #

This is working in reverse.
    The product metabox says ‘Visible in Countries’, but I have to select ALL countries and DESELECT the ones I want to sell the product.
    Is this the way it is supposed to work? This is reverse of what is explained here.

• Booster Support Team August 30, 2017 at 12:52 pm #

Hi again,

I’ve just rechecked and I don’t think you are correct. As described – you have to select countries in which product will be visible. The only exception – if no countries are selected at all, product is visible everywhere. However if you select at least one country – product will be visible in that country only (and invisible in all remaining (i.e. not selected) countries). Please let me know if you still getting opposite results.

• Alain Aubry August 31, 2017 at 4:31 pm #

Hi Tom
      Anyway, I was kind of in a hurry.
      I needed to remove some products from some countries.
      I ended up using another plugin that gave a more simpler interface, worth having a look: https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-country-restrictions/
      At a later date I will try again.
      Thanks
      Alain

3. Alex September 6, 2017 at 6:06 pm #

Location “European Union” doesn’t work. Or it doesn’t recognise Sweden to be a part of EU 🙂

• Booster Support Team September 7, 2017 at 5:11 pm #

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reporting – yes, you are correct, this is a bug we’ve missed – EU is not really working in this module, so for now you have to select all EU countries manually. We will fix that in next update.

• Booster Support Team September 8, 2017 at 4:19 pm #

UPDATE: Today I’ve fixed it in our development version – EU selection should now work correctly, including Sweden 🙂 If you wish to check it out – the development version is here – https://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old plugin version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear).

4. Alain Aubry September 11, 2017 at 6:45 pm #

Congratulations, many changes in new version!
    Still in this area of ‘Country Visibility’ you can do something.
    You display the whole world country list, if I have already defined in WC setup a list of countries where I sell, it would be nicer to use this smaller list instead.
    Also would be nice to have ‘include’ and ‘exclude’ options from that shorter list.
    Thanks
    Alain

• Booster Support Team September 15, 2017 at 12:11 pm #

Hi Alain,

Thank you for the feedback. I’ve just implemented both your suggestions in our development version (please let me know if you wish to test it out).

• Alain Aubry September 15, 2017 at 12:59 pm #

Oh yes!
      I ‘ll test it right now, send me the link!

• Booster Support Team September 15, 2017 at 1:16 pm #

I’ve just sent you the link.

When you install new version, please visit module’s settings. In “Admin Options” section, there are two new options: “Visibility Method” and “Country List”. Please let me know if it’s working as expected.

• Alain September 15, 2017 at 7:24 pm #

I was unable to test.
      The new file you sent collapsed the ‘plus’ installation, now it only works in one install,
      I have two. One for production and another one (in a subdomain) for testing. I even have a localhost install. The new setup does not allow for this.
      I went back to: Booster for WooCommerce 3.1.0 and Booster Plus for WooCommerce 1.1.0

5. Amelie October 16, 2017 at 7:42 pm #

Hello,

When using the Product Visibility by Country Module, we can, easily hide certain products but when we apply any filter (ex: low to high) or sort by category
    all products are displayed.

Any idea?