fbpx
Product Availability by Time

WooCommerce Product Availability by Time

WooCommerce product availability by time

WooCommerce Product Availability by Time module lets you set product availability timetable.

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Availability by Time
Tested on WooCommerce 4.2.0 and WordPress 5.4.2

Comments

1. L MacKinven April 30, 2020 at 5:47 am #

Great plugin, but I can only enable it on one product? when I try to enable it on a second product it doesn’t work. When I edit the product again the it is disabled for that product even though I saved it as “enabled’.
    Is this intended? Do I have to purchase the plugin to be able to use it on more than one product?

• RokasJ May 1, 2020 at 8:42 am #

If you have the free version of Booster you’re only allowed to use the feature on a single product.

If you want to use it on more than one product you’d have to buy Booster plus.

Rokas – Support team

2. Gary Bronson April 17, 2020 at 5:40 pm #

It happens to me, and i was just trying it out. The message is poorly worded and I need the time to be in 12 hour format – not 24 hour format.

• RokasJ April 18, 2020 at 8:20 am #

Hi Gary,

Unfortunately it’s not currently possible to set the time format to 12 hours.

Also could you specify what you mean by saying the message is poorly worded.

Rokas – Support team

3. Jesus cen April 16, 2020 at 8:25 pm #

Good afternoon, I would like to know if I can only purchase this WooCommerce Product Availability by Time addon, because I am only interested in that all the others are not useful, they could help me, I would just like this addon

• RokasJ April 18, 2020 at 8:49 am #

Unfortunately that’s not possible.

Rokas – Support team

• jesus cen April 28, 2020 at 7:27 am #

I want to buy it, my question is how do I receive the plugin after paying how long and how do I get the license.

• RokasJ April 28, 2020 at 2:35 pm #

Once the payment goes through you should receive an email.

You can read more about installing the plugin at https://booster.io/frequently-asked-questions/

Rokas – Support team

4. Nick October 21, 2017 at 2:54 pm #

Hello, thanks for offering this plugin with such great features. With the Product Availability By Date it would be nice to have it enabled for variations. For example, we have free courses available and the start dates of the courses are setup as Variations of the main product. We would like to have certain variations only available to book for a certain date range. Is this possible with your plugin?

5. mark bieganowski August 14, 2017 at 7:55 am #

I am loving this feature and am trying to use both date and time together but getting unexpected results. I was trying to have my store open at a certain time on a certain day and got that part to work. However, when the time expired I expected to see the next days time appear on the message but it just shows the time for that day.

for example

I set the time for Monday to Friday 12:00-14:00

at 14:01 on Monday I would expect the message to say this product is not available until Tuesday from 12:00 – 14:00 as I have filled that time slot in.

however, it just says this product is available only at 12:00-14:00 today.

is that happening to anyone else or is it my set up