WooCommerce Product Visibility by User Role

WooCommerce Product Visibility by User Role

Display WooCommerce products by customer's user role

WooCommerce Product Visibility by User Role module lets you show or hide WooCommerce products by customer’s user role. When enabled, module will add new “Booster: Product Visibility by User Role” meta box to each product’s edit page.

WooCommerce Product Visibility by User Role - Admin Product Edit

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Visibility by User Role
Tested on WooCommerce 3.1.2 and WordPress 4.8.2

Comments

1. Matt Sims September 5, 2016 at 4:44 am #

I am currently trialing this facility on my staging site but it only seems to work when the allowed role is the user’s primary role. When additional capabilites field is set to a group on the user’s profile, this plugin does not recognise it.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

• Booster Support Team September 6, 2016 at 2:04 pm #

Hi Matt,

Yes, you are right – I’ve checked the code and it was considering only first user role. I’ve made necessary changes, so it should (hopefully) work correctly now, i.e. consider all user roles. Please download the development version here – http://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear). And please let me know if it’s ok now.

2. Adam Posey March 10, 2017 at 12:21 am #

Activating the query option for this plugin (in both Dev and Stable) kills my system entirely. Completely crashed one server so badly I had to restore from backup.

3. Sarah June 27, 2017 at 5:27 am #

I’m using this module to hide products from unregistered users. Most of the product is only for registered users. I’m having a conflict with the pagination, though. When an unregistered user searches for a tag like “levi”, it’s returning 13 products, but since it’s only allowing the user to see four, the pagination shows 2 pages, one with the four products they’re allowed to see marked items 1-12 of 13, and a second blank page that says items 13-13 of 13. How can I run the count again to get the pagination to show the correct number of results?

THANK YOU!!!! 🙂

• Sarah June 27, 2017 at 5:50 am #

Okay, I think it might be coming from the Adv Woo Search plug-in, not the one from the booster. Thanks anyway! Sorry for the trouble. You can delete these.

4. Francisco Correia July 6, 2017 at 11:13 am #

Hi.

I am using this on my staging and it is working, meaning the products don’t show, but the hidden products are still searchable. Is that how you made it work by default? Will you consider making this feature also hide the products from the search results?

Thanks,
    Francisco

• Francisco Correia July 6, 2017 at 11:20 am #

Correction: It does not show on the search results if you hit enter but rather on the search preview that pops on the header’s hearch bar.

5. Emma Pabale October 13, 2017 at 4:25 pm #

Hi We’re using this on our site and the products that are restricted to logged on users aren’t visible on the shop BUT THE SHOP PAGE ISN’T UPDATED AND IS DISPLAYING 32 PAGES WHILST THERE IS ONLY A COUPLE OF PRODUCTS VISIBLE.
    Pls help.