WooCommerce Product by User

WooCommerce User Products

Let users add new WooCommerce products from frontend

When enabled, WooCommerce User Products module lets you add frontend form to add new products by users.

• Enable the module in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > User Products.
  • Select which product fields you want the user to fill. Title field is required.
  • Select which fields are required or optional.
  • Set if you need product title to be unique.
  • Add [wcj_product_add_new] to some place in your shop.
  • If you want your users to be able to see, edit and delete products they’ve added, check Add “My Products” Tab to User’s My Account Page checkbox.

Admin Settings

WooCommerce Product by User - Admin Settings

Frontend View

WooCommerce Product by User - Frontend

User’s My Account Page

WooCommerce Product by User - My Account

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > User Products
Tested on WooCommerce 3.5.2 and WordPress 5.0

Comments

1. Kevin Ifeanyi November 22, 2016 at 1:37 pm #

The image section of the form is disabled

• Booster Support Team November 24, 2016 at 9:32 pm #

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for delay. If you are using free version of the plugin, “Image” section should be disabled (it’s the only part of the module which requires Booster Plus plugin). If that’s not the case – please let me know.

• Ifeanyi November 26, 2016 at 4:59 pm #

Hi Tom,

I am using Booster Plus.

2. Alv December 31, 2016 at 12:34 am #

Once the product has been uploaded and published, it is necessary to allow future visitors to contact the person who uploaded the product, in order to implement a fully functional classified ads website. How could this be accomplished? Is the person who added the product the “post author” for WordPress? If so, could it be possible to add a form below the product for contacting that person?

3. Francisco Correia July 9, 2017 at 9:18 am #

Just recently I discovered this feature and it a great one! I understand that you do not do customizations but could you please point my to the file that manages the product fields from this feature? I would like to add a few more if possible like stock qty. for example.

• Beck July 23, 2018 at 11:46 am #

Did you ever get an answer to this question?

• Beck July 23, 2018 at 11:48 am #

Just spotted that I did get a response to my similar query further down the page.

4. David November 7, 2017 at 1:37 pm #

I am interested in this feature, but wondering if it allows me to limit the users who can add new products based on user role or where I put the shortcode, etc? Please let me know. Thank you!

5. Mohamed November 14, 2017 at 2:21 pm #

I am looking for Auction option. Is available or not.

6. Marz January 15, 2018 at 9:15 pm #

Hello please iam trying to put a form on my shop for front end addition of products but its not working.

7. Ali Akbar January 30, 2018 at 7:56 pm #

I want to add product categories but i want to select by default one category automatically when user add new product
    is it possible ?? if yes then how can i select one category automatically or by default

• Janelle Renfrum November 4, 2018 at 6:32 pm #

I’m wondering about the same thing… I need them to go in a special category.

• RokasJ November 5, 2018 at 9:39 pm #

Unfortunately that’s not possible yet but we have added it to our todo list.

Rokas – Support Team

8. Diego Díez Corral March 8, 2018 at 1:43 pm #

Hi there, this capability have the option to set chained paypal payments or do a fee to the vendors?

9. beckyperth March 23, 2018 at 7:42 am #

I have a similar query to a previous customer (“Francisco Correia, July 9, 2017…. please point my to the file that manages the product fields from this feature?”.).

I need to have additional product fields (e.g. product attributes). The frontend form created is too basic and does not specify enough for my needs (classified type product listing) for example I need to specify product size and quality at the very least.

Thanks,

Beck

• danielc April 10, 2018 at 11:01 pm #

Hi Beckyperth,

sorry for a late response, the file is here: includes/settings/wcj-settings-product-by-user.php

Support Team