When enabled, WooCommerce User Products module lets you add frontend form to add new products by users.
- Enable the module in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > User Products.
- Select which product fields you want the user to fill. Title field is required.
- Select which fields are required or optional.
- Set if you need product title to be unique.
[wcj_product_add_new]to some place in your shop.
- If you want your users to be able to see, edit and delete products they’ve added, check Add “My Products” Tab to User’s My Account Page checkbox.
User’s My Account Page
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > User Products