woocommerce-order-minimum-amount

WooCommerce Order Minimum Amount

Minimum WooCommerce order amount (optionally by user role)

WooCommerce Order Minimum Amount module’s sections:

• Order Minimum Amount
  • Order Minimum Amount by User Role

Does your site require a minimum order amount to ship items to customers? With WooCommerce Order Minimum Amount module you can set a minimum order amount by simply entering the total into the “Amount” field in the admin under WooCommerce > Booster Settings > Shipping & Orders > Order Minimum Amount.

You can select if you want “minimum amount not reached” message to appear on cart page as well as on checkout page. Messages on both pages can be customized.

You can also choose if you want to stop customer from seeing the checkout page if minimum amount not reached.

woocommerce-orders-admin-settings-order-minimum-amount

Additionally you can set different minimum order amounts for each user role.

woocommerce-orders-admin-settings-order-minimum-amount-by-user-role

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Minimum Amount
Tested on WooCommerce 3.2.5 and WordPress 4.9.1

Comments

1. Rune Kristoffersen November 27, 2016 at 6:33 pm #

Fantastic.. I had just build my own function for this but found the “Redirect back to cart” option a great alternative. Tested and works 100% on my production site.

Thanks
    Rune

• Booster Support Team November 28, 2016 at 8:02 pm #

Thank You, Rune!

2. Hugo de Ruiter January 20, 2017 at 1:02 pm #

Is there a way to do this by country?

Example:
    The netherlands minimum amount is €40
    France minimum amount is €45
    U.K. minimum amount is €50

I hope there is…

3. Jessica January 25, 2017 at 7:50 pm #

Hi!

I have a client that would like to set up a rule on Woocommerce where customers can checkout only when orders are EITHER over $30 (without shipping) or over 5lbs.

I know I can set the minimum price for check out (in my case it would be $30) but can I also have the ‘over 5lbs’ rule? The it should be EITHER minimum of $30 or over 5lb (not AND)

Please advise!
    Thank you!

4. Jason March 3, 2017 at 8:30 pm #

Is there a way to limit minimum price to only a particular grouped product rather than the whole cart?

5. kd kelly October 8, 2017 at 5:09 pm #

What would be most useful for this (for me, at least), would be to have minimum order by shipping zone, and/or by shipping method. For example, I would want to waive the minimums on orders with the Local Pickup method, but make a minimum requirement for the different local delivery zones. Is there any chance something like that could be implemented?