WooCommerce Orders module’s sections:
- Admin Order Currency
- Orders Auto-Complete
- Admin Orders List Custom Columns
- Admin Orders List Multiple Status
- Admin Orders List Columns Order
- Bulk Regenerate Download Permissions for Orders
Admin Order Currency
If you need to change order currency for existing order you can do so in this section. This may help if you are creating order manually i.e. from admin dashboard.
Admin Order Currency Method option lets you choose if you want changed order currency to be saved directly to DB, or if you want to use filter. When using filter method, changes will be active only when “Admin Order Currency” section is enabled. When using directly to DB method, changes will be permanent, that is even if Booster plugin is removed.
After section is enabled, metabox with currency selection drop down (with all shop’s currencies) is added to each order’s edit page.
If you’re selling digital products, you can give your customers instant gratification with the orders auto-complete function. When enabled, all new orders will be automatically marked as status completed.
Admin Orders List Custom Columns
With Booster you can add custom columns to admin order list. Best way to add columns is to use Booster’s orders shortcodes. For example you can add order’s items total weight to admin order list with
Admin Orders List:
Admin Orders List Multiple Status
In this section you add extend standard order by status selection in admin order list.
You can add checkboxes or multiple select list, so admin can select multiple order status. If you need to style the checkboxes with CSS, use
There is also option to add all not completed orders link.
Admin Orders List Columns Order
If you wish to change the columns order in admin order list, you can do so with this section. Just enter columns in required order, one column ID per line.
Bulk Regenerate Download Permissions for Orders
This section allows you to regenerate download permissions for multiple orders at once.
You have two options:
- Add Regenerate Download Permissions to Bulk Actions
- When enabled this will add "Regenerate download permissions" action to "Bulk Actions" select box on admin orders page.
- Regenerate Download Permissions for All Orders
- Check this box and press "Save changes" button to start regeneration. Please note that both module and current section must be enabled.