With WooCommerce Emails module you can add custom emails to WooCommerce.
Start by setting number of custom emails in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Emails & Misc. > Emails > Custom Emails. In this section you can also set admin title for your custom emails.
After saving settings, go to WooCommerce > Emails, where you will find custom emails you’ve added earlier.
Click Configure on selected custom email. There you will be able to set:
- Enable or disable the email.
- Email triggers. You can also use these custom emails with WooCommerce Custom Order Statuses.
- Email recipients (comma separated) for this custom email. Or enter %customer% to send to customer’s billing email.
- Email subject.
- Email heading.
- Email type (Plain text, HTML, multipart).
- Email template (HTML or plain text). You can use shortcodes in templates (e.g. Booster’s Orders shortcodes).