This module will let you enable the email verification option for users. You can enable this option for new users as well as already registered users.
Also, you can modify the email content which will send for verifying users.
- Skip Email Verification for User Roles
- You can skip verification for particular user roles.
- Enable Email Verification for Already Registered Users
- By enabling this option the current users need to verify their emails too.
- Login User After Successful Verification
- The user can only login to the website after successfully verified, not directly after registration.
- Prevent User Login Globally
- Enable if users are logged in automatically when they should not, like after registration on checkout.
- Redirect User After Successful Verification to Custom URL
- You can add a custom URL to redirect the user after verification.
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Emails & Misc. > Email Verification