fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Product Visibility by Country – Visibility Method – BOTH

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    K007
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to use this module but the documentation is not updated at https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-product-visibility-by-country/ on how to use Visibility Method – BOTH

I have the below settings:
    User Country Selection Method = Automatically by IP
    Hide Visibility = ENABLED
    Modify Query = ENABLED
    Visibility Method = BOTH

In the product, I have entered a country in Invisible field. Visible field is blank

When I visit the site from this country, I can STILL see the product.

My understanding is
    Visible field = Show in selected countries. If blank – Show in ALL countries
    Invisible field = Hide in selected countries. if blank – I just did not get this bit.
    I also am guessing that for a product, I should enter EITHER Visible OR Invisible fields and NOT BOTH fields.

Can someone guide me on this? Perhaps I am not using this module correctly.

Thanks

K007
    Participant

In case it helps, I thought of using Visibility Method = BOTH to make my Product listing operations easy.

Product A = Sell only in Australia -> Select Australia in Visible field, leave Invisible field blank
    Product B = Sell everywhere EXCEPT Singapore -> Select Singapore in Invisible field, leave visible field blank

I am not sure if I am doing it right using this Visibility Method = BOTH

Thanks

David G
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you set the visibility method to “Both”, then you will get two options on the product edit page.
    For ex. If you set visibility for Product 1 – Country 1 and make the other field blank then that product will not display in the remaining countries.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

K007
    Participant

@davidg

Thanks for replying.

I am trying to use the Invisible field to Hide products in selected countries.

Can you please help me understand this field’s use and/or limitations?

Thanks

K007
    Participant

@davidg Would it be possible to get the documentation updated at https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-product-visibility-by-country/ on how to use Visibility Method – BOTH

Thanks

joody
    Participant

try to turn off the cdn and js cache if exist.

K007
    Participant

@dexzhou

Thank you for your reply. Are you referring to CDN? If yes, this is on my test site where I do not use any CDN or caching.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.