fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum WordPress Your site has a technical problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Hello,

I got this message from wordpress after i change the status from a order to completed.

WordPress has a built-in feature that recognizes when a plugin or theme is causing a fatal error on your site and notifies you with this automatic email.

In this case, WordPress has found a problem with one of your plugins: Booster Plus for WooCommerce.

If you need help with this issue, you may be asked for the following information:
    WordPress version 6.2
    Active theme: GeneratePress (version 3.3.0)
    Current plugin: Booster Plus for WooCommerce (version 6.0.5)
    PHP version 8.1.17

Error details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused on line number 776 of the file /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/shortcodes /class-wcj-order-items-shortcodes.php. Error message: Uncaught DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/shortcodes/class-wcj- order-items-shortcodes.php:776
    stack trace:

0 /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/shortcodes/class-wcj-order-items-shortcodes.php (407): WCJ_Order_Items_Shortcodes->get_cell(‘item_tax_percen…’, ”, Array, Object(Automattic\WooCommerce\Admin\Overrides\Order), Array, 2, 1161708, Object(WC_Order_Item_Product), Object(WC_Product_Simple))#1 /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/classes/class-wcj-shortcodes.php(322): WCJ_Order_Items_Shortcodes->wcj_order_items_table(Array, ”)#2 /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(355): WCJ_Shortcodes->wcj_shortcode(Array, ”, ‘wcj_order_items…’)#3 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)#4 /var/www/vhosts/magnesium-minerals.com/regenesis-magnesium.nl/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(227): preg_replace_callback(‘/\[(\[?)(wcj_in… ‘, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘BILL

David G
    Participant

Hi @gschepel

Could you please send me a list of active modules at your end?

So we can check and help you.

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Hi,

Add to Cart Button Labels

Cart Custom Info

Checkout Core Fields

E-mail options

PDF Invoice

Product Tabs

Product info

David G
    Participant

Hi @gschepel

We have released a new version of booster v6.0.6.
    Can you please upgrade the plugin and confirm whether your issue is fixed or not?

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Hello David,

The issue still isn’t fixed. It occurs also on another woocommerce webshop of us which uses booster 6.0.6.
    A third webshop of us uses booster 6.0.4 and this webshop has not this issue.

In the first two webshops since i upgrade Booster from 6.0.4 to 6.0.5 and 6.0.6 the issue occurs.

I have made a short video of the issue.

https://we.tl/t-iHn4yTvxxb

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Hello David,

Do you have a sollution for this issue?

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Is it possible to downgrade to Booster plus 6.0.4? If so how can i download this version?

David G
    Participant

Hi @gschepel

If you are able to modify the code then you can add the below line of code to the wp-config.php file. You can find this file directly to your domain. This will not display the errors on any pages.

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’ , false );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’ , false );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’ , false );

Let us know if you need further help from us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.