fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Related products not showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

Hi

If I enable related products on a product and select some items they don’t appear.
    If I don’t enable related products I can see the default related products from the same product category.
    It appears the selected related products are not being attached (as though it is enabled but empty).
    Are there any known issues with this feature at the moment?

David G
    Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please let us know which version of the plugin you are using? So, we can help you to troubleshoot the issue.

Steven
    Participant

Booster Plus: 5.4.9

David G
    Participant

Hi Steven,

Thanks for letting us know. If possible please try to reset the settings from the module. This might help you to resolve it.
    Let us know if still not working.

Steven
    Participant

Hi David,

I reset the module then re entered the settings but still the same.

joody
    Participant

change your theme to see will it shows.

Erik Reemst
    Participant

Hi David,

Since a few weeks we are having the same problems with the related products.
    We are using the divi theme and until a few weeks ago it worked great.

Within the plugin we have choosen to pick the related products manually. Feature Relate Manually is active.
    This to force the right related products to the main-product.

This feature wasn’t decribed in the explanation of the booster, but it worked well for some weeks ago.

The related products of the main-product are still in the productdefinition, but the won’t be shown anymore at the frontside of the website.
    It now shows random products only.

If I change the number of columns or products in the plugin, the changes are shown in the frontside of the website.
    So these features are working well.

Please advice us what to do, to show the manually choosen related products again.

Erik Reemst
    Participant

After some testing with 2 other sites who have booster.io plugin installed by me, i found out that its not working on them to.
    So other template the Divi, used template The7th and tested on defaults its not working.

Lauri Schlopy
    Participant

I have a similar problem. I want to manually set related products. I am using the Astra Theme and Elementor to edit. The Metabox for Related products doesn’t show in the Product Page. What can I do?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.