fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Order Maximum with Variations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Emson
    Participant

I have a seed product with two variations based on weight (3.5lb, 6lb).
    I need to limit the total weight that a customer can purchase in a single transaction to 6lb. Therefore, they can purchase ONE of either the 3.5 or 6lb bag.
    I’ve set the module for Per Item and set the Meta Box on the product to “1” for each variation.
    However, the customer is still able to order 1 of each weight (both a 3.5 and 6 for example) and exceed the limit.

Is there a way to:
    1. Limit the order quantity such that I can only order ONE of any variation? Therefore, the customer may purchase EITHER a 3.5lb OR 6lb bag but not both.
    2. Perform a calculation on the total value of variations?

Finally, could it be possible to limit purchase to a specifc quantity for a specific period. For example, a customer may only purchase 1 item per month.

Thanks in advance,
    Michelle

Michelle Emson
    Participant

I found a separate plugin that will perform one of these functions:

WooCommerce Sold Individually for Variations

Would love to be able to do this within BoosterPro

RokasJ
    Participant

Hi Michelle,

To make the user only able to pick either 3.5lb or 6lb option you need to limit the whole product using “Maximum Products per User” module.

Also could you specify what you mean by calculating the total value of variations?

Unfortunately it’s currently not possible to only allow customer to limit the amount of purchases a user can make.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.