fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Order and Customer detail disappeared on packing slips

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Since updating to version 7.1.2 04/10/2023, the packing slips automaticaly sent by e-mail with every new order, doesn’t contain the customer adress, order number and order date anymore. For us this is a problem because we have installed to automaticaly print out the packing slips of every new order.

But when i go into the order and click on the packing slips icon and download teh packing slips it shows all details (adress, etc).

Is it possible to download a previous version from the website?

David G
    Participant

Hi @gschepel ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings and screenshots of your issue? So, we can check and help you.

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

How can i share them? I see no option to upload images.

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

It looks like this problem is like the issue @novellyyours has. Could please respond?

Lode Callens
    Participant

Having the same problem on pdf invoices and pdf packing slips attached to the mail. Strange is that info is visible on the packing slip and invoice in woocommerce view. When will there be a solution? I can sent an example of a pdf if you let me know where to sent it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.