fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Invoice pdf is missing a lot of data when attached to e-mail

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    M.W
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Booster Plus for WooCommerce Version 7.1.3

In the PDF invoices & packing slips section, I have set in the Documents Options section, in the invoice section, that the invoice must be created when the order has the status: Processing. This is the standard status for new orders.
    In the same PDF invoices & packing slips section, I also have set in the Email Options section, in the invoice section, that the invoice must be attached en send when the order has the same status: Processing.

So when I place an test order I get the order in my mailbox with the invoice .pdf attached, great! But when I open the invoice .pdf many details are missing…
    – [wcj_order_billing_address]
    – [wcj_invoice_number]
    – [wcj_invoice_date]
    – [wcj_order_number]
    – [wcj_order_date]
    – [wcj_order_payment_method]
    – [wcj_order_shipping_method]
    – [wcj_order_total_fees]
    – [wcj_order_shipping_price]
    – [wcj_order_total]
    – [wcj_order_total_tax hide_if_zero="no"]
    – [wcj_order_total_excl_tax]

If I go the Woocommerce dashboard > orders and open this order and click on the invoice, download it and open it, all the data from above is there…

So, why is all the data missing in the .pdf in the mail, but not in the woocommerce dashboard?
    Is the ordermail send to soon? Is the ordermail send before the invoice .pdf is created?

How can I fix this?

I hope you can help me…

Greetings

David G
    Participant

Hi @ilonafurnexx-nl,

We have just released a new version of Booster, v7.1.3.

Could you please upgrade the plugin and confirm whether your issue has been resolved or not? Please check and let us know if you are still facing the same problem.

M.W
    Participant

I am using Version 7.1.3… issue is there

M.W
    Participant

@davidg I am using Version 7.1.3… issue is there

Nigel_TT
    Participant

At least you can still manually retrieve the invoice pdf and send it, for many it only renders a blank pdf.

M.W
    Participant

@talktech I had that too… see: https://booster.io/forums/topic/pdf-credit-invoice-and-the-packing-slip-are-empty-and-0-kb/
    Solved it by resetting ALL Booster plugin settings…

Nigel_TT
    Participant

We try that every few months. Thank you for the suggestion.

M.W
    Participant

@talktech Oh! Thanks for letting me know… I will check this regularly then.

Gerdo Schepel
    Participant

Hi @talktech how dit you that? I have exported all settings, then i resetted all booster settings and then imported the settings file but still no adress and order information on the packing slip.

M.W
    Participant

If there is a fault/error in your settings somewhere, you just import them again after the reset…
    So I think you should add your settings manually after a reset.

Nigel_TT
    Participant

Gerdo, that would be a question for M.W., it has never worked for us over the last few years. There is a thread about it on this forum and a ticket in the old system too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.