fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Ignore the first top product category from the Related product function

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    M.W
    Participant

Hello,

My shop has subcategories like so:
    ->Tables
    -> dining tables
    -> Coffee tables

If I activate ‘Relate by Category’ here: https://booster.io/docs/woocommerce-related-products/?utm_source=module_documentation&utm_medium=dashboard_link&utm_campaign=booster_documentation
    I will see coffee table products on my dining table product pages…
    So it now shows related products from the first top category tables which has ALL tables, all kinds. This category should be ignored.
    I need it to show related products from the subcategories instead, and ignore the first top category. But there is no option for this…
    This function should have the option to select which (sub)categories to show product out of or which categories to hide them from.

So I need only other related dining tables products to show on dining tables product pages and only other related coffee tables on coffee table product pages.
    Can you provide me a workaround for this?

I hope you can help! This would be much appreciated!

Greetings I.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by M.W.
    David G
    Participant

Hi @ilonafurnexx-nl,

Thank you for your message.

But sorry, this kind of feature isn’t available in the plugin. We will check other customer requests and try to add this feature in our upcoming updates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.