fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum EU VAT always fails from timeout

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jacoby.michael
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve upgrade to 7.1.0 from 4.6.1. I’ve found that any version above 4.6.1, the EU vat number always fails from a timeout. Is there anyway it increase the time it takes to check so I don’t keep getting an error from time out?

jacoby.michael
    Participant

Here are some more details. I’ve tried setting different validation methods, SOAP, cURL and simple and with each one I keep getting a timeout failure during checkout when a customer enters a VAT ID. Using Booster v4.6.1 it works fine and customers with valid VAT IDs get they VAT tax removed.
    I’m using WooCommerce 6.9.4, WordPress 6.2.2, PHP 7.4.24. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

David G
    Participant

Hi @jacoby-michael ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

This could be a memory issue. You can try to increase memory by adding the below code to the wp-config.php file.
    define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’ );

jacoby.michael
    Participant

Hi there, my memory is already set to 1024M in my wp-config. Is there any way to increase the time out limit to check the EU servers for the VAT ID?

David G
    Participant

Hi @jacoby-michael,

You did give it a try using the wp-config.php file but didn’t work. issue is because of the server resources. so you will need to check this with hosting support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.