fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum All info except for item and pricing disappeared on email notifications

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brittany
    Participant

All of a sudden (I’m guessing after update – my website auto-updates…) all customer information and check out info has disappeared from the emails I get notifying me of a new sale. The only thing that’s’ left is the product and price. No totals, no billing address, no shipping address. My packing slips are still fine, though. In plain text, this is now what it looks like:

NEW ORDER
    Order Date:
    Order #:

Billing Address:

Shipping Address:

Product Qty Total
    1 2024 Reading Tracker 1 $29.99

Product Total:
    Taxes:
    Shipping Costs:
    Order Total:
    Payment method:

ALSO, weirdly enough, if I choose to resend the email to myself, it shows up fine. It’s just the initial push-over that’s not working?

David G
    Participant

Hi @novellyyours ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are checking the issue from our side and will get back to you with the solution soon.

Rony P
    Participant

Hello @novellyyours,

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please share the credentials of your website, so I can check the issue?

Brittany
    Participant

Hello,
    My website is novellyyourscandles.com. If you need to look into the website by having an admin log in, please contact my privately as I am not sharing my website info on a public forum.

Lode Callens
    Participant

Is there a solution available? Having the same problem.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Lode Callens.
    ifan75
    Participant

Hello,
    Please, is there any progress on this matter? We have the same problem. An empty email arrives approximately once a week.
    (WP6.3, PHP7.4, WC8.1, Booster+7.1.3)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.