fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Adding HS & COO to invoice & packing slips?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pairfum London
    Participant

Dear Forum Members,

Since Brexit, UK cross-border e-commerce retailers have been asked by the courier companies (DPD, UPS, FedEx, Royal Mail) to the add the following Customs Information to the invoices & packing slips used when shipping cross-border:

– HS (Harmonized System) codes, as maintained by the World Customs Organization.

– COO (Country of origin) values, i.e. the place of manufacture.

Can this information be added at the bottom of each product listed in WooCommerce invoice and packing slips using Booster Plus?

We were looking at this page:

WooCommerce PDF Invoicing and Packing Slips

We can’t see how we can customise the output of the [wcj_order_items_table] shortcode.

We very much welcome your suggestions.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Kind regards,

K007
    Participant

@internet, very useful use case. I hope Booster Support Team offers some solution for final result.

I do not think you can edit the documents manually each time. Does not make sense.

Where are you saving the HS Codes / COO for each product at present?

Once that is defined, maybe Booster Support can guide us on how to display it on the Invoice / Packing Slips?

Thanks

joody
    Participant

I did a similar thing,
    added HS as product attribute, then add the attribute into the PDF template (yourdomian/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=jetpack&wcj-cat=pdf_invoicing&section=pdf_invoicing_templates) by shortcode (https://booster.io/shortcodes/wcj_product_list_attribute/)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.