fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Add custom checkout field entry to email subject of a new order mail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lode Callens
    Participant

I added some custom checkout fields. The info a customer enters in a certain custom checkout field needs to be added in the subject of the new order mail. How can this be done? The key if the field is billing_wcj_checkout_field_1.

David G
    Participant

Hi @lode-callens,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please use the shortcode below to retrieve the values of the custom fields. Kindly review and let us know if you have any further questions. We are here to assist you.

[wcj_order_checkout_field field_id="billing_wcj_checkout_field_1"]

Lode Callens
    Participant

Hi, tried this already and tried it again now and doesn’t work.

This is what I get in the subject of the mail I receive:

[Lions Club Waregem]:Nieuwe bestelling #1222 via Lionslid [wcj_order_checkout_field field_id="billing_wcj_checkout_field_1"]

This is what’s in the woocommerce mail setting for the subject:

[{site_title}]:Nieuwe bestelling #{order_number} via Lionslid [wcj_order_checkout_field field_id="billing_wcj_checkout_field_1"]

What do I need to do?

Lode Callens
    Participant

Hi, tried this already and tried it again now and doesn’t work. Need a solution.

This is what I get in the subject of the mail I receive:

[Lions Club Waregem]:Nieuwe bestelling #1222 via Lionslid [wcj_order_checkout_field field_id="billing_wcj_checkout_field_1"]

This is what’s in the woocommerce mail setting for the subject:

[{site_title}]:Nieuwe bestelling #{order_number} via Lionslid [wcj_order_checkout_field field_id="billing_wcj_checkout_field_1"]

What do I need to do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.