WooCommerce Checkout Files Upload - Icon

WooCommerce Checkout Files Upload

Let customers upload files on WooCommerce checkout

When enabled, WooCommerce Checkout Files Upload module lets you add multiple files uploads for customer on WooCommerce checkout page.

You can add multiple file upload fields to the WooCommerce checkout. Each field can be configured with these parameters:

• Is field required?
  • Position on the checkout page.
  • Label to show to the customer.
  • Accepted file types.
  • Labels for Upload button and Remove button.
  • Messages on wrong file type; required file; file successfully uploaded etc.
  • Conditionally show field only if selected product or category or tag is in the cart.

WooCommerce Checkout Files Upload - Backend

Customer uploaded files can be found on admin’s order edit page – in “Booster: Uploaded Files” metabox.

WooCommerce Checkout Files Upload - Admin Uploaded Files Metabox

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Cart & Checkout > Checkout Files Upload
Tested on WooCommerce 2.6.14 and WordPress 4.7.3

Comments

1. Document Translation Services May 5, 2016 at 4:44 pm #

Where do we find the uploads that customers upload? Is there anyway to make the upload happen after payment has been made to prevent spammers?

Thanks

• Booster Support Team May 8, 2016 at 4:40 pm #

Uploaded files can be found in admin’s order edit page. There is new metabox “Booster: Uploaded Files” – in the top right corner, right above standard “Order Actions” metabox.

Regarding uploading files after payment – unfortunately not possible at the moment, but I’ve created new support ticket for that, will add it in next plugin update in about 2 weeks.

2. Rob M. May 30, 2016 at 2:50 pm #

Am I able to move this block manually in my template file?

• Booster Support Team June 1, 2016 at 4:43 pm #

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the delay.

I made some modifications to the plugin – please download the development version here – http://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear).

After that you can call wcj_add_files_upload_form_to_checkout_frontend() function in your template file to output checkout files upload form.

Please let me know if it works as expected or if you have any questions.

3. chanh August 22, 2016 at 9:12 am #

When a user tries to download the attached image file from their ‘my account’ page they end up downloading a file called ‘download.htm’ and upon opening it displays :

Warning: readfile() [function.readfile]: Filename cannot be empty in …/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-jetpack/includes/class-wcj-checkout-files-upload.php on line 313

Is there a way to resolve this issue? Thank you.

4. Michael August 26, 2016 at 2:10 pm #

Curious where I would look to move to position of the UPLOAD button?
    I have this on my checkout form and it displays to the right of the choose button,
    I would like to have the UPLOAD button BELOW the choose button.

As is, this works fine on a desktop(larger)display, but on a mobile device the button does not display as it it ‘lost’ somewhere on the right that i can’t access.
    If I have this as a required element, my mobile users are ‘stuck’ as they can’t see/get to the UPLOAD button.

Using the Storefront theme, chrome browser on android,

5. Lyn December 23, 2016 at 10:25 am #

Is there a way to allow multiple file uploads per product item, from the cart page??