gateways-currency

WooCommerce Payment Gateways Currency

Currency per WooCommerce payment gateway

With WooCommerce Payment Gateways Currency module enabled you can quickly and easily set different currency for every single WooCommerce payment gateway you have set up – both default WooCommerce gateways and custom gateways you may have manually added. That is – currency will change on your shop’s frontend, depending on what payment gateway your customer has selected. Currency exchange rates can be updated automatically or manually.

Admin Settings

Booster for Woocommerce - WooCommerce Payment Gateways Currency - Admin Settings

• WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Payment Gateways > Gateways Currency
Tested on WooCommerce 3.0.4 and WordPress 4.7.4

Comments

1. Ho San October 4, 2015 at 2:44 pm #

Thanks for making this module.

I have set one of my gateway to RUB while the shop primary is set to USD.
    I have set a manual rate USD/RUB.
    During checkout the price has changed to RUB, however, the price was not apply on any conversion rule.
    For example: 20 USD > 20 RUB; could you fix this?

• Valentin Solovjov October 10, 2015 at 9:29 am #

It look like the 2 module conflicting, Price by Country and Payment Gateways Currency, try to deactivate one of them, Do you need both activated ?

BR,
      Val

2. Hussain October 30, 2015 at 5:00 pm #

how about this scenario:

– Base price is USD
    – 2 Price groups, One is KWD & the other is SAR, prices show correctly for both Intl & group customers.
    – In Gateway Currency, Paypal is set to USD, Now customers in who have KWD & SAR currency groups can’t choose Paypal because it’s hidden due to non $ currency.

What is missing here?

Thanks for the great upgrade though.

• Hussain October 30, 2015 at 5:02 pm #

Please note that other payment gateways can only accept KWD or SAR.

• Valentin Solovjov October 31, 2015 at 6:27 am #

what is the problem ? International users can not select Paypal?

• Hussain October 31, 2015 at 1:11 pm #

Hi Again,

No, local customers cannot use paypal because the currency is not supported. Booster needs to show customers the KWD price but at checkout, should send the USD currency for Paypal only. Is that possible?

3. nathalie November 2, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

Hi this is a great module, but I have the same problem as some other people : my standard currency is not accepted by paypal.
    So I indicated “USD” to the paypal Gateway. But price transformation doesn’t take place, and paypal always refuse. What is the solution please ? I deactivated currency by country. Thanks

• Valentin Solovjov November 2, 2015 at 8:47 pm #

please try to change you base currency to the currency that paypal accept. And create country group for you currency. Let us know if that helps.

BR,
      Val

4. Nathalie November 3, 2015 at 12:12 pm #

I had to deactivate this module, because when finally it translates my product prices into dollars, it does not do the same with shipping fees. Shipping cost only switches the currency, but not the amount. So I got 12000 USD shipping fee for one 10 dollar product..

5. Łukasz January 30, 2017 at 7:16 pm #

Hi guys. I have booster plus. I have 2 currencies USD and EUR in the shop with automatic detection (by IP only). I want people who pay in USD to receive email with USD bank account. and I want people who pay in Euro to receive an email EURO account.

Can you confirm this will work:
    1) create BANK TRANSFER USD gateway and assign to USD currency
    2) create BANK TRASFTER EUR gateway and assign to EUR currency.
    3) the people who are detected to be in the US have a shop displayed in USD currency and they will not be shown the EUR payment methods in any case.

The main concern is so they receive 2 separate emails.
    THANKS!