fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Swatches show overflow css

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ross Howe
    Participant

Good day,

Order #43636…

1. My swatches show overflow on product pages.
    The overflow looks like download arrows and are around each element.
    How do I remove this?

2. My Booster Dashboard says: Error: Wrong key. Please enter correct site key and save changes to validate it.
    I have copied my site key from my account and entered it on WordPress several times.

Thanks, Ross

David G
    Participant

Hi @ross-howe,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For swatches, If possible can you please share the configuration screenshot of the module and a screenshot of the issue? so we can check and resolve this.

For Key, Please delete your old key and generate a new key from your booster account. please check and let us know if you are still facing the same issue.

My Account

Ross Howe
    Participant

Thanks for replying.
    I corrected the Swatch problem y adding css:
    .variations td.value span::after {
    display: none !important;
    }

I deleted mu Site Key and saved the Booster.
    I went to my account ad clicked on generate site key. The key did not change. It still had the invalid key: 8ed9148fc50eec8dfbe626ea3eba3cbb

I tried the key in WordPress but it still says: Error: Wrong key. Please enter correct site key and save changes to validate it.

Thanks… Ross

David G
    Participant

Hi Ross,

We checked your site key from our end it shows a valid key. we replied on your support ticket #18314. Please check in the spam section too.

If you haven’t received any email and still site key not working, can you please contact us here: https://booster.io/contact-us/ with a valid email? So, we can take a deeper look and help you.

Ross Howe
    Participant

I sent a message on https://booster.io/contact-us/ using my Gmail address.

I got an email saying:
    Your request (18359) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    To add additional comments, reply to this email.

I never got an email for support ticket #18314.

Ross

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.