fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Recover account

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    recover account
    Participant

Hello, is support alive on this product?
    I got hacked in December and I contacted you guys in all ways and I didn’t got any response.

My chrome password manager got hacked and I lost many accounts including this one.

I received and email https://imgur.com/XiBhT6G that says I changed my account details and I responded on that email to let you know that I got hacked. I contacted you from the contact form and no one responded ever, not professional at all.

Anyone is going to help me?

David G
    Participant

Hi @recover,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have checked, and it seems that your subscription is not active. Please complete your order first.

recover account
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the message…finally.
    As the title says I want to recover my account that got hacked. My account was under email petroskatmanboy@gmail.com you can see that one the screenshot https://imgur.com/XiBhT6G where I received the email.
    I can also send/forward the email of my order years ago.

I opened the current account to contact you here because no one is answering on the emails I’ve sent.

recover account
    Participant

Any update ?

recover account
    Participant

Nice support, worst support and unprofessional

David G
    Participant

Hi @recover,

I sent a reset password email from my side. Please check in the spam section too.

Let us know if you have further queries.

recover account
    Participant

Hello David, I haven’t received any email yet.

From other websites where I got hacked the admins changed the stealer email with mine and sent me the email to change password, maybe that is the correct way?

If my email petroskatmanboy@gmail.com isn’t in you db then I won’t receive the reset password, instead the user who stole my account will receive the reset password.
    I have tried to reset password with my email but I don’t get any email because probably the stealer has changed the email from my account.

I know about those things, I managed wp sites my self.
    You can locate my account with my order Order #6229 and change the account email back to my email so I can reset password, or create an password for me and I’ll change it to my password.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.