fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    M.W
    Participant

Hello,

When selecting options for my variable products, the add to cart button is greyed out.
    I would like to get a message like: Please “select some product options before adding this product to your cart.” to pop up when clicking the add to cart button without selecting options.

Does the Booster plugin provide a function for this?
    How can I add a message like this?
    Is there a checkbox I missed checking? Or is there a code I can add?

I hope someone can help me add this.

Greetings!

M.W
    Participant

Hello,

When NOT selecting options for my variable products, the add to cart button is greyed out.
    I would like to see a pop-up message when clicking the add to cart button like: “Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart.”

Like this shop has: https://tap2review.nl/product/booking-review-kaart/

How can I add a message like this?
    Is there a checkbox I missed checking in your plugin? Or is there a code I can add?

I hope someone can help me add this.

Greetings!

David G
    Participant

Hi @ilonafurnexx-nl,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

But sorry, this kind of feature isn’t available in the plugin. We will check other customer requests and try to add this feature in our upcoming updates.

M.W
    Participant

Turns out it was a Theme thing and was resolved by adding this custom CSS to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

.single_add_to_cart_button.button { pointer-events: initial; }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.