fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Order Quantities, quantity input box disappeared

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Murat Ünsal
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Order Quantities Modul for min and step quantities per product. (paid version). In 2 shops, I installed and set up, no problem after some trials. Then I noticed that it is adding _wcj_order_quantities_min and _wcj_order_quantities_step meta keys to wp_postmeta. In order to import 1000+ products in bulk, I run the following script:
    INSERT INTOwp_postmeta(post_id,meta_key,meta_value`) VALUES ( ‘526’, ‘_wcj_order_quantities_min’, ‘5’);
    INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id, meta_key, meta_value) VALUES ( ‘526’, ‘_wcj_order_quantities_step’, ‘5’);
    INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id, meta_key, meta_value) VALUES ( ‘1297’, ‘_wcj_order_quantities_min’, ’10’);
    INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id, meta_key, meta_value) VALUES ( ‘1297’, ‘_wcj_order_quantities_step’, ’10’);
    …`

Now, q.ty input box in the single product page and in the cart disappeared for the products which have min/step values. If I add these values by hand in the edit product page, there is no problem, so, It is not because of settings. By the way, I can see the values that I inserted via sql script in the product edit page.

May there be sometihng that I miss? Some more recs to some other tables for example?

Many thx in advance.

Rony P
    Participant

Hello,

Did you try once saving the product once in which you have inserted meta values from SQL?
    Sometimes it may solve the issue. So please give a try.
    If not worked create a support ticket.

Kind Regards,
    Rony P – Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.