fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Left to Free Shipping: %free_shipping_min_amount%

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    splaquet
    Participant

Is the free_shipping_min_amount tag supposed to ONLY reference the Woocommerce dollar value set for earning free shipping? I’m

splaquet
    Participant

so odd… I’m trying to update my post, but it keeps kicking me back when I submit/save 😕

Is the free_shipping_min_amount tag supposed to ONLY reference the Woocommerce dollar value set for earning free shipping? As in, when Free Shipping has been reached, should it still show that dollar value?

I’m finding that when free shipping has been reached, the $XX value is replaced by the Free Shipping text.

Here’s an example…

before:
    FREE SHIPPING on $15 orders

after:
    FREE SHIPPING on FREE SHIPPING Applied orders

If this example is how the shortcode is supposed to work, I’d like to suggest that you add a static shortcode that ONLY references the Free Shipping $value, and does not change when free shipping has been earned.

To save time, and rather than manually setting $15, we’ve referenced the free shipping value/shortcode throughout the website… but this obviously is not going to work for those who have earned free shipping.

David G
    Participant

Hi @splaquet ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can use the shortcode [wcj_get_left_to_free_shipping content=$maxAmount = 5000]. You can use “%left_to_free%” or “%free_shipping_min_amount%” amount.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.