fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Global Discount not showing discount after updating to 7.1.0

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lcapozzi
    Participant

Hi,
    we updated from 5.6.2 to the latest version to address the security vulnerability.
    After updating, all of our global discounts are not showing on the site and we have our Summer Sale running.

We don’t want to pay premium support for something that was working until few minutes ago.

Please, can you tell us if any method to retrieve the discount and the pricing has changed?
    The log is not mentioning any breaking changes.

Thanks,
    Luca

David G
    Participant

Hi @lcapozzi

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings and screenshots of your issue? So, we can check and help you.

lcapozzi
    Participant

I’m trying to reply, but it’s not showing the post that contains links to the screenshots. Is there another way?
    Thanks

lcapozzi
    Participant

HI David,

thanks for the quick reply. Basically, the settings were retained from the previous version. I also tried enabling shortcode compatibility and Global Discount in Admin, with no success. Even in the Products admin page, the discounts are not shown.

(trying to link the screenshot, but it’s blocking the post)

As said, everything was working as expected before updating. I’ve already tried clearing our cache, check the logs, reactivating the plugin, but nothing helped.

Thanks,
    Luca

lcapozzi
    Participant

Anywhere we can download a previous booster plus version?

lcapozzi
    Participant

I’ve set up a fresh WordPress install to test the issue. The test site has only WordPress, Woocommerce and Booster plus.
    Global Discount is NOT WORKING AT ALL. The plugin is enabled, Global Discount is enabled and configured. Discounts are not applied

Wordpress 6.3
    WooCommerce 8.0.1
    Booster Plus 7.1.0

This issue is affecting our current live sale and we are losing money for this.

lcapozzi
    Participant

We reverted back to v5.5.6 and everything is now working as expected. Unfortunately, this roll-back is exposing our site to the vulnerability.

Please, fix the issue

lcapozzi
    Participant

This is still broken. We are having now our Halloween sale, without having the chance to show the discounted prices. We are close to Black Friday and this is NOT WORKING. There’s no chance we will never renew our subscription. Zero support on this product. Shame on you

David G
    Participant

Hi @lcapozzi ,

Just download the latest version from here: https://booster.io/my-account/downloads/

Please export all the settings of the booster, and then go to the Plugins >> Add New >> upload the plugin, and activate the plugin.

This way, you can update the plugin to the latest version without losing the data.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.