fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Closure object cannot have properties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Londt
    Participant

Hi, I am hoping you could help me or point me in the best direction to resolve the following error that I am getting on certain pages of my site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Closure object cannot have properties in /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php:122 Stack trace: #0 /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(4872): WP_List_Util->filter(Array, ‘AND’) #1 /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/functions/wcj-functions-general.php(875): wp_list_filter(Array, Array) #2 /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/price-by-country/class-wcj-price-by-country-core.php(144): wcj_remove_class_filter(‘posts_clauses’, ‘WC_Query’, ‘order_by_price_…’) #3 /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(305): WCJ_Price_by_Country_Core->{closure}(Object(WP_Query)) #4 /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /home/515660.cloudwaysapp in /home/515660.cloudwaysapps.com/ccrzqsehan/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 122

Happy to share more information but am uncertain what would be relevant.

David G
    Participant

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you are able to modify the code then you can add below line of code to wp-config.php file. You can find this file directly to your domain. This will not display the errors on any pages.

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’ , false );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’ , false );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’ , false );

Let us know if you need further help from us.

David Londt
    Participant

Hi David, thank you for your speedy response. I have implemented your suggested fix but it has not solved the issue. any other ideas?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.