fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Export – Import settings to another install doesn’t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laura Jalonen
    Participant

Hi! I have a lots of setting to export as we are moving the shop. I tried to export settings and it generated a txt-file, but nothing happens when I try to import it to the new installation.

Any advice?

David G
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please let us know which plugin/module you have configured for this? So, we can check and help you.

joody
    Participant

sorry, but I have to ask a silly question, did you select the txt to upload before click the import button? I did not do that once. :((

Laura Jalonen
    Participant

Hi David,

I am not sure what you mean by “which plugin or module”? I have Booster Plus and there is Export-import option in settings. I tried that obs.

joody, no it’s not a silly question. But yes, i did upload the file before import 🙂

Anyhow, I also noticed that data from Custom tabs -module did not come with product import (I used Webtoffee’s Product Ex-Im) so I ended up copying the whole site with All-In-One Migration and deleted A LOT of old plugins and themes and cleaned the database. That way I got all the product info and booster settings, too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.