fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Custom Tabs Title Not Working, Just Displaying “1”

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by healy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    plugmon
    Participant

Hi, I’m using Booster Plus for WooCommerce 6.0.0.
    I’m encountering a bug where the title of custom tabs do not show their titles. Instead, the number “1” is displayed.

like this : https://plugmon.jp/product/analog-anthem-for-serum/

The first custom tab shows the collect title, whereas the second and the following ones fail. It looks like it fails to fetch the titles from array or something.
    Deactivate/activate or re-install plugin didn’t fix this. Does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

Wordpress 6.1.1
    Woocommerce 7.1.0
    PHP 7.4.33

plugmon
    Participant

EDIT: Just downgraded to an older version of Booster to avoid the issue.
    Hope this will be fixed in future updates!

https://plugmon.jp/files/uploads/2022/12/booster-bug.jpg

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by plugmon.
    David G
    Participant

Hi @plugmon

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please check with the latest PHP version (8.1)? Because it’s working properly when I checked from our end.

David G
    Participant

Hi @plugmon

We have just released a new version of booster v6.0.1.

Can you please upgrade the plugin and confirm whether the issue is fixed or not?

Let me know if you need further help.

plugmon
    Participant

Hi David,
    Thanks for following up.

I tried both upgrading to PHP8.1 and booster v6.0.1 and unfortunately got no luck.
    I’m using some heavy woocommerce plugins such as WPML, Woo Discount Rules PRO and WooCommerce Product Bundles, which may cause some compatibility issue…

David G
    Participant

Hi @plugmon

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings? So, we can check and help you.

healy
    Participant

hi @davidg
    we had the same problem which occurs in connection with WPML because you have a logic error in wp-content/plugins/booster-plus-for-woocommerce/includes/class-wcj-product-tabs.php line 146 (free & pro plugin). it should read like this:

$curr_language_product_id = icl_object_id( $product_id, ‘product’, true);

can i assume that this will be fixed in a new version soon?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.