fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Checkout Core Fields not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hello,

I am reaching out regarding an issue I have encountered with the Checkout Core Fields plugin. It appears that the plugin is not functioning correctly, as attempts to deactivate or modify options within the billing fields do not take effect.

I have thoroughly tested this behavior with a default theme and only WooCommerce and Booster plugins installed, yet the problem persists. It seems that changes made to the billing fields are not being applied as expected.

David G
    Participant

Hi @dms3,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings and screenshots of your issue? So, we can check and help you.

Marc
    Participant

It seems that I can’t share links or upload files/images. So use Gyazo’s domain followed by a bar and the following IDs to see the images.
    – 99a07a428aa16b1722b98092dcc521a4
    – cc2bcdf566988c3675b75538f8ee2a14
    – 4c15a4de84f34f30aad77fc8760c434e
    – 2a24de3408d74e2eeebef1dd4e93d5ff

Marc
    Participant

Did you take a look at it?

David G
    Participant

Hi @dms3,

Thanks for your message.

I have tested the same setting in our demo, and it’s working properly. Please refer to the screenshots: https://we.tl/t-DXHzGr8Dkf

I think there is a theme-related issue. So, Can you please temporarily change the theme (Storefront) and check this? I checked the same settings and it works properly on our demo.

Marc
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried with Storefront theme and is still not working. I’m using WooCommerce 8.5.1 and Booster Plus for WooCommerce 7.1.7 with Storefront 4.5.4. Also tested with other default themes like Twenty Twenty-Four, and it is a fresh installation, so there aren’t other plugins activated. From what I see your checkout display is different from mine, make sure you generate the standard WooCommerce pages with the new versions of the plugin, as they are different. https://we.tl/t-N7g6oeXXww

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.