fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Cart Abandonment Module missing from Cart and Checkout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anji Sandage
    Participant

When I go to the cart and checkout settings in the plugin dashboard the cart abandonment module is missing. It is not showing up on the list of active modules but the cart abandonment email is getting sent. Any idea on how to fix this would be appreciated, thanks!

David G
    Participant

Hi Anji,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Which plugin are you using?

Booster Free
    Booster Plus
    Booster Elite

Because this feature is available only on the “Booster Elite” plugin.

Anji Sandage
    Participant

ok I have plus – I don’t remember seeing the option for elite when I bought it – now I just need to figure out them which plugin is sending out the cart abandonment email . . . XD

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Anji Sandage.
    Anji Sandage
    Participant

Hmm from what I can see, there is no booster elite anywhere on your site, but if I even just buy booster personal plan that also comes with the cart abandonment module. . . this seems like a great way to alienate your developers. Thanks.

Jeremy Domby
    Participant

I also have this question about Cart Abandonment. I see some changes to their plans- but perhaps early adopters with Booster Plus have been excluded from the Cart Abandonment module. I hope they include it for previous “lifetime” Booster Plus customers.

10gital
    Participant

No they won’t include any new function for the LTD owners :
    “Thank you for being a long-term user of Booster since 2016, and for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any complications or difficulties you may have faced with our user interface and documentation. We’re constantly working on improving the UI/UX and documentation, and we’re excited to announce that we will be releasing a major update within a month, which includes a re-imagined UI/UX from the ground up.

Regarding your concern about new features not being included in your updates, please note that lifetime license owners are entitled to receive all updates that were available at the time of their purchase. However, any new features released after that time are part of our new Elite license.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bugs you reported, and our support team has received your report and will work to resolve it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Lastly, we would like to clarify that our decision to charge lifetime license owners for ongoing technical support was made to provide better support to all of our customers and to continue developing and improving the plugin. We understand that this may not be ideal for all lifetime customers, but we believe that paid support is necessary for the continued success of the plugin. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.”

10gital
    Participant

Topic from : wordpress.org/support/topic/not-user-friendly-and-buggy-on-paid-versions-too/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.