fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Booster breaks product importer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Flow DNA
    Participant

I noticed that my product importer (default included in Woocommerce) isn’t working since I installed Booster…

Reproduce steps:
    – Booster Elite activated with only a few modules related to products: Cost of Goods, Product Addons, Product Bulk Meta Editor. I’m not sure if it makes a difference yet which modules are activated.
    – attempt to import products through standard product importer. (updating existing products. Not sure if that makes a difference)
    – fail. Frozen on Importing “Your products are now being imported…”.
    – deactivate Booster.
    – try again to import.
    – works.

Can this please be fixed? This importer is absolutely core mission critical to running a Woocommerce shop. Conflicting with it is uncool.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Flow DNA.
    David G
    Participant

Hi @duncanroygreenwood

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings and screenshots of your issue? So, we can check and help you.

David G
    Participant

Hi @duncanroygreenwood

That’s okay. If possible you can provide us Booster settings file. We will check and try to replicate the issue on our demo. You can export settings from the below path.

Booster >> Dashboard >> Quick Actions >> Export.

Flow DNA
    Participant

Thanks David 🙂

Exporting settings file sounds way more legally compliant with GPDR than asking for access to everyone’s website admin, and also easier than taking screenshots of settings.

I’ll send an email now as a reply to my previous support thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.