fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Big Problem with licens!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Awn Aljunaid
    Participant

i have purchased the the plugin in 2020 with these details
    =========
    Order #24392 was placed on December 26, 2020 and is currently Completed.
    Booster Plus for WooCommerce plugin × 1
    Number of Sites:
    Unlimited Sites

Updates Period:
    1 Year Updates

Support Period:
    1 Year Support

$159.99
    ==================

now, i cant add or change site key, and it asked me to buy it again!! plus that after updating, it said that the website key is wrong !!

please help urgently and i cant event reach any one from the support to help me with my purchase, as the license was for unlimited websites and unlimited updates

David G
    Participant

Hello @great_lifee,

Yes, I can see your order with Unlimited Sites. But on April 12, 2021, the subscription has been canceled through Paypal.

Screenshot at 11:24:24.png

The update period for your license was 01 year, So you need to pay subscription charges every year. Now we have discontinued the package with unlimited sites so you will have to go with the new ELITE package with lots of new features. We can offer a discount if you are interested as you as our legacy customer.

Awn Aljunaid
    Participant

But I paid $159.99 at that time so that the copy I purchased would be available for several unlimited sites, and now you have broken your agreement with me.. What will happen to the amount I paid of $159.99? Why do I have to pay a new amount? I already have a working version on my website, but the license has been suspended recently.

I do not want to subscribe to new updates or technical support. In this case, you must return the amount to me $159.99 so that I can make a new subscription under your new rules, or give me a new a license for my website
    https://www.store.thaihousebh.com

Awn Aljunaid
    Participant

No answer ??!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.