fbpx

Home Forums Booster Plus Customer Forum Add to Cart Button Visibility function not correct when a regular price is set

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    M.W
    Participant

Hello,
    I have activated the Add to Cart Button Visibility function: https://www.livinn.nl/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wcj-plugins&wcj-cat-nonce=ffb13b64c9&wcj-cat=products&section=add_to_cart_button_visibility
    And I activated the Per product section, so now I have the: Booster: Add to Cart Button Visibility box on all product pages.
    On the product page I have set the Singe Product Page option: to Hide and the add to cart button is not showing in the front end, great!
    The Category/archives page option I have set to Hide but the add to cart button is still showing on the front end… This is because it is a Simple product with a regular price. If I remove the regular price the button says Read more and leads to the product page.

How can I get the add to cart button to say: Read more en lead to the product page but also have a regular price setup?

David G
    Participant

Hi @ilonafurnexx-nl,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If possible can you please share screenshots of your configuration settings and screenshots of your issue? So, we can check and help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.