WooCommerce is one of the most popular tools for powering your online stores. This also means that there are tons of plugins that you can install to enhance the core functionality you get out of the box. However, if you’re using a nulled plugin (like Booster for WooCommerce nulled), you can risk your business’s reputation.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the main reasons why you shouldn’t use Booster for WooCommerce nulled on your WordPress site.
7 Reasons for not using Booster for WooCommerce nulled
Let’s take a look at some of the main reasons why you shouldn’t be using Booster for WooCommerce nulled.
Reason #1: Booster for WooCommerce nulled could have malicious code
Malicious code can cause data breaches that can put your visitors and your WooCommerce store at risk. Due to this reason, your store might become a target for hackers and fraudsters looking to hack personal data.
Additionally, using a Booster for WooCommerce nulled plugin can also negatively impact your SEO. It damages your SEO by adding spam links that redirect to your website. This can also affect page speeds due to an unexpected increase in traffic which ultimately results in a poor user experience for customers browsing through your store.
By purchasing a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you don’t have to worry about malicious code.
Reason #2: Booster for WooCommerce nulled won’t be updated
You shouldn’t use Booster for WooCommerce nulled because you won’t get updates. This means that you won’t receive timely updates for bug fixes or security patches.
Additionally, a big downside to using Booster for WooCommerce nulled is that it can cause compatibility issues with WordPress, your theme, and other plugins you might be using.
Reason #3: No new features for Booster for WooCommerce nulled
If you’re using Booster for WooCommerce nulled, you won’t have access to new features that people with a legit license get over time. This means that you’ll be using an outdated version with limited features on your WooCommerce store.
However, if you purchase a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you don’t have to worry about this. You’ll get new features added through improvement updates rolled out by the developers.
Reason #4: No customer support for Booster for WooCommerce nulled
If you’re using a Booster for WooCommerce nulled plugin on your online store, you won’t get access to quality customer support. If you face a problem or need any assistance with the plugin, there’s no one to help you resolve issues.
On the other hand, by purchasing a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you have access to Premium Customer Support(every question answered within 24 business hours!).
Reason #5: Discourages developers from innovating
By using a Booster for WooCommerce nulled plugin, you hurt the developer’s business. Developers invest a lot of their time into writing code, offering support for their clients, and providing documentation.
We have been adding value to WooCommerce since 2014. It’s our livelihood and our earnings get affected when store owners use a pirated version of our plugin on their sites. We constantly pour back into the business by hiring support staff or creating helpful videos and adding new features or improving existing features to deliver more value.
By purchasing a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you pay for a premium license and show support to developers. This not only helps them keep doing what they do but also encourages innovation.
Reason #6: There are legal consequences
Booster Plus for WooCommerce is sold with mixed licenses. This means that some parts of the plugin code are protected under copyright law so you don’t have legal permission to use it without a license.
Pirated versions of a plugin come with a data security threat for your online store. Additionally, the distribution of copyrighted code is illegal.
If you purchase a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you don’t have to worry about facing any legal consequences.
Reason #7: There are privacy and security concerns
Compromising the privacy and security of your online store by using a nulled Booster for WooCommerce plugin is not something you want to do.
The Booster for WooCommerce nulled plugin may be a serious threat to the security of your online store. Additionally, there’s also a risk of privacy being breached if you’re using a Booster for WooCommerce nulled plugin.
By purchasing a Booster Plus for WooCommerce license, you don’t have to worry about privacy or security issues with your WordPress store.
Get Booster Plus for WooCommerce
Booster Plus for WooCommerce is one plugin with over 110 modules that enhances the functionality of your online store. You only have to enable the modules you want to use. This way, plugin bloat is no longer a concern.
- Prices & Currencies. With the WooCommerce Prices & Currencies feature, you can add automatic currency changes, set different prices for different user roles, and enable open pricing on your WooCommerce products.
- Button & Price Labels. With Booster Plus’s Button & Price Labels feature you can set WooCommerce free price product labels, set the “Place order” button label, create a custom price label for all of your WooCommerce products with an empty price, and create any custom price label for any WooCommerce product. You can also change the text for Add to Cart button by WooCommerce product type, by product category, or for individual products.
- Products. With the WooCommerce Products feature you can add extra fees to your WooCommerce products, customize WooCommerce upsells and cross-sells, customize the WooCommerce tax display, and enable/disable the WooCommerce Add to Cart button globally or on a per-product basis.
- Cart & Checkout. Using the WooCommerce Cart & Checkout feature, you can add different types of fees to the WooCommerce cart and checkout. Additionally, you can also generate bulk coupons or create individual URL coupons.
- Payment Gateways. The WooCommerce Payment Gateways feature lets you add and customize payment gateways on your WooCommerce store. Additionally, you can also add custom payment methods that make it convenient for customers to buy from you.
- Orders & Shipping. The WooCommerce Orders & Shipping feature lets you set different shipping methods by min/max order quantity, by current date and time, or by cities. You can also limit the number of items your WooCommerce customers can buy.
- Emails & Additional Tools. The WooCommerce Emails & Additional Tools feature lets you add different WooCommerce email options, customize the WooCommerce admin bar, and customize WooCommerce breadcrumbs.
- WooCommerce PDF Invoicing. Using the WooCommerce PDF Invoices feature you can generate branded and custom invoices along with other packaging documents for all your WooCommerce store orders.
Other than serious legal action, there are many disadvantages to using Booster for WooCommerce nulled on your online store. This can cause a bad user experience for customers visiting your store while damaging your brand along the way.
Ready to start using a legit Booster Plus for WooCommerce license to take your store to the next level? Get Booster Plus today!