Selling customized products? Allow your customers to provide you with more details or custom information with the WooCommerce Product Input Fields module. Enable input fields so your customers can give you more information before they add the product to their cart. Fields will appear on product’s single page.
Every field can be customized by setting these options:
- Checkbox type only: text value for ON
- Checkbox type only: text value for OFF
- Checkbox type only: default value (checked or not checked)
- File type only: accepted file types
- File type only: max file size
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: date format
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: min date
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: max date
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: year selector
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: year range (if year selector is enabled)
- Datepicker and weekpicker types only: first week day (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday etc.)
- Timepicker type only: time format
- Timepicker type only: interval (in minutes)
- Select and radio types only: selectable options list
- Is required
- Message on required
The input fields will appear on each product’s page. Simply enable the field in Booster’s settings, enter the field title, and a placeholder message to give your customers an example of what to enter.
If more information is required in this field, enter text into the Message on required field that prompts your customers to provide more detail (i.e. “Please enter more detail” or “Please ensure you have filled out all fields”).
Per Product Input Fields
You can set individual product input fields. First of all set default number of product input fields. This is only default value and you can change it in selected product’s edit page.
After that visit selected product’s edit page. There you will find Booster: Product Input Fields metabox.