order-custom-statuses

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses

Custom statuses for WooCommerce orders

When enabled, WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses module lets you add custom order statuses to WooCommerce. There is also an option for setting the default status on new order. Do you want to add a custom order status to your WooCommerce shop? With this tool you can custom order statuses that suit the personality and tone of your website, or give more specific information to your customer. You can also set the Default Order Status from a dropdown which will show on new orders. Create a custom status for orders!

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses

WooCommerce Order Custom Statuses Tool

You can set up custom emails to be send when orders status changes to custom status you’ve created. For that you need to enable and configure Emails module.
  • WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Custom Statuses
Tested on WooCommerce 2.6.14 and WordPress 4.7.2

Comments

1. Fatih July 19, 2015 at 1:43 pm #

Hi
    While testing custom order status functionality, i see that even i change the status in the order it reverse back to “pending for payment”. Is it normal behaviour of free version or there is a bug?

thanks

2. Theo June 6, 2016 at 2:28 pm #

Is it possible to add a order status icon on your next upgrade?

Thx in advance

• Booster Support Team June 7, 2016 at 12:18 am #

Hi Theo,

I’ve managed to add custom icons to the module. Please download the development version here – http://booster.io/dev/. You will need to uninstall the old version first (don’t worry your saved settings won’t disappear). After that as usual go to “Custom Statuses” tool (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Order Custom Statuses”) – new options are there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Theo June 7, 2016 at 9:43 am #

Thx Tom,

I´ll give a try in a few weeks, I have a lot of work in my hands right now.

• Booster Support Team June 7, 2016 at 7:30 pm #

Hi Theo,

Sure, no problem. Just please let me know if you find any issues.

3. Adrian September 20, 2016 at 12:15 am #

A question, can we set a custom icon and color for each custom status?

I am enjoyin the plugin a lot and only started using a 1% of is superpowers!

• Booster Support Team September 20, 2016 at 6:15 pm #

Hi Adrian,

Yes you can set any color for custom status icon. As for icon itself, you can choose any icon from WooCommerce icon font. All this is set through Booster’s “Custom Statuses” tool.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

4. Vadim October 5, 2016 at 8:09 am #

how translate custom order status to other language with woocommerce-jetpack.po?

5. Dmytro November 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm #

Hello!

Thanks for good plugin. How can I change an icon for already created status without deleting it?

• Elias December 22, 2016 at 9:07 pm #

This should be added.

• Booster Support Team December 26, 2016 at 4:12 pm #

Added in development version.

6. Elias December 22, 2016 at 9:17 pm #

Booster Team,

Great module. One of my favorites.
    I want to know if it possible to add a button of the custom action I’ve just created on the Orders page.
    I’ve attached a screenshot to illustrate my idea.

Thanks guys!

• Booster Support Team December 26, 2016 at 4:15 pm #

Thanks for the idea. Added in development version 2.6.0.

Please let me know if it works as expected.

And if you like Booster, please leave us a rating.

7. Toby January 30, 2017 at 12:01 pm #

Hi

When using a custom statuses on a order, you can edit the order any more.

Is there a option so you can edit the order when using custom status?

thanks